You are required to supervise and co-ordinate project planning, design, procurement, build, subcontractors, installation works, despatch to site and commissioning.
- Co-ordinate the smooth progression of projects from order stage to final handover.
- Check contract data to ensure it complies with design data within the framework of the Company’s ISO 9001 Quality Control Procedures.
- Ensure accurate data is assembled and recorded to enable the procurement and manufacture of equipment
- Ensure contract financial requirements are adhered to within the time scales specified.
- Monitor the supply of equipment and works manufactured items to meet the specified time scales
- Appoint and monitor site subcontract labour to ensure installation requirements are achieved
Experience & Qualifications
- HNC/Degree in mechanical or chemical engineering or similar related subjects
- Operated in a comparable engineering environment, preferably from within mechanical contracting
- Experience is sought within the plant and process engineering field