Responsibility for progressing the electrical and mechanical elements of contracts through Engineering and Works at our Borehamwood offices, across all project phases.
- Assisting the Production Works Supervisor with progressing contracts through Engineering & Works
- Progressing the electrical engineering of contracts including control circuit design, site wiring diagrams
- Preparing & revising mechanical drawings including P&IDs, GAs & PED standard drawings.
- Ensuring accurate information is gathered and presented to Contracts Engineers to ensure equipment compliance with design data
- Preparing and updating Technical Service Department documents
- Assisting with Facilities Management, Health and Safety and Quality Management functions
Experience & Qualifications
- HNC/HND or Degree in a related field such as mechanical or electrical engineering
- Practical Engineering professional ideally with experience in the process and practicalities of system design
- Mechanical or electrical engineering services background with specific reference to steam or high temperature process heating applications
- Use of AutoCAD in preparing Electrical Circuit Diagrams / P+IDs / GA drawings.
- A track record in working on medium sized technology orientated, multi-disciplinary projects