ALDEBARAN BW is the parent company, within the meaning of Article L233-1 of the French Commercial Code, of the following companies: Babcock Wanson, Babcock Wanson ITALIANA, Babcock Wanson UK, Babcock Wanson ESPAÑA, Babcock Wanson PORTUGAL, Babcock Wanson POLSKA, REPUTABEL and Maes BVBA.
These companies are, in this document, individually referred to as "Company" and collectively as the "Babcock Wanson Group".
The Babcock Wanson Group is a leader in the field of thermal equipment (industrial boilers, burners, etc.) as well as in the field of air and water treatment. It also offers heating solutions for process and industrial premises.
As part of its activities, the Babcock Wanson Group deals with the personal data communicated to it by its prospects, customers, suppliers and service providers, consultants, partners as well as people applying for employment.
This data is collected by the means mentioned in paragraph 4 below and are necessary to carry out the activities of the Babcock Wanson Group in the context of the corporate purpose of the Companies.
In accordance with:
- the General Regulation (EU) on data protection No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, known as the "GDPR",
- the laws, decrees and ordinances integrating the GDPR into the national legal systems to which the Companies belong,
the purpose of this policy (hereinafter the "Policy") is to inform you about how the Babcock Wanson Group processes personal data (hereinafter the "Data") to which it has access in the course of its activities (these natural persons being hereinafter collectively referred to as "you").
Data means, as defined by the GDPR: "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person".
The purpose of the Policy is also to inform you about the conditions of use of the website of the Babcock Wanson Group and its variations (hereinafter the "Site") accessible at the following address: http://babcock-wanson-com.wp.kr.strategiesuk.net.
We reserve the right to update the Policy at any time and invite you to consult it regularly.
2. Data Controller and DPO
2.1 Data Controller
Each of the Companies collecting Data subscribes to this Policy and they shall each be the controller of the Data they collect in accordance with the abovementioned regulations.
The controllers are identified in Appendix 1.
The contact details of the Babcock Wanson Group's Data Protection Officer, for all the Companies, are:
DPO ALDEBARAN BW 106-110 rue du Lieutenant Petit Le Roy 94669 Chevilly Larue cedex - France.
3. Categories of Data collected and processed
Within the framework of our activities and for the purposes mentioned in section 5 below, the Babcock Wanson Group may collect and process all or some of the following Data:
Last name, given name, title, Contact details: telephone and fax numbers, postal and email addresses, Employer, Company, Position, Interest in certain types of goods and services of the Babcock Wanson Group, Photograph, In the case of a job application: background information (CV, education, previous employers, etc.), date and place of birth, marital status, Bank details, Data concerning connection to and use of the Site.
The Babcock Wanson Group does not process any sensitive data, and only deals with traders and adults.
4. Data collection method
The Babcock Wanson Group collects Data primarily by means of:
- agreements signed with customers, suppliers, service providers, partners and consultants, insofar as their Data are necessary for the performance thereof,
- calls for tenders, requests for proposals, implementation instructions and other messages and commercial documents received from customers,
- offers of supplies and services and other promotional and/or commercial messages and documents received from suppliers, service providers, customers and partners,
- commercial contacts made at exhibitions, seminars, replies to mailing and other promotional operations carried out by us or by our suppliers, service providers, customers, consultants and partners,
- telephone contacts or one-to-one meetings with prospects, customers, suppliers and service providers, consultants, partners as well as people applying for a job,
- organising training for staff and users or distributors of our goods and services,
- the CVs and other application documents received from job applicants,
- forms we issue that are returned to us completed via the Site messaging systems (cf. § 4 above), and
- in general, by any other means within the framework of our activities.
5. Purposes of Data processing
Data are only processed for the purposes of enabling the Babcock Wanson Group to carry out its activities and particularly for:
- managing our contracts, which also covers saving Data in the information system in order to manage deliveries, services, after-sales services and technical assistance, billing, debt recovery and claims, etc.,
- direct marketing, which particularly covers actions such as: sending information about goods and services by mailing according to the data subject's post and identified interests, responding to questions asked via the Site messaging system, etc.,
- promoting our goods and services, which particularly covers sending invitations to exhibitions, issuing badges, etc.,
- managing procurements, which particularly covers saving Data in the information system in order to manage deliveries, services and billing, etc.,
- hiring staff, which particularly covers invitations to interviews, requests for information and communicating the decision made by the recruiter,
- organising and managing training, which covers enrolments and issuing any attendance and training certificates,
- performing our legal obligations.
6. Basis for collecting Data
The Babcock Wanson Group collects Data on the basis of:
- the data subject's consent, given particularly by: using the "contact", "request quote" and "recruitment" sections of the Site; sending requests for information or quotes, applications or service offers by post or email,
- performing our contractual obligations, particularly with customers, suppliers, service providers, agents, partners and consultants,
- performing our legal obligations,
- the legitimate interest of the Babcock Wanson Group in carrying out direct marketing in order to promote and sell our goods and services as well as conducting satisfaction surveys among customers and users,
- and in general, the legitimate interest of the Babcock Wanson Group in carrying out our activities in accordance with the corporate purpose specified in the articles of association.
7. Access to Data
7.1. Within the Babcock Wanson Group
The Companies in the Babcock Wanson Group may share Data within the framework of the Group's functional organisation. As an example, some processing activities intended for one Company may be performed by the staff of another Company as part of intra-group services provided by the parent company. Data may also be shared in the context of one Company marketing the goods and services of another Company, subcontracting between Companies and, in general, within the framework of cooperation between Companies.
7.2. Outside the Babcock Wanson Group
The Babcock Wanson Group may transfer Data to various third parties such as:
- companies responsible for providing services for us such as: suppliers and subcontractors, financial institutions, debt recovery firms, consultants, insurers, recruitment agencies,
- in cases stipulated by law: at the request of an authority or public organisation,
- within the framework of judicial or arbitration proceedings,
- in the event of a merger, acquisition, winding up or sale of all or part of our assets.
Data may be stored on a platform hosted in the United Kingdom.
If Data are thus transferred to third parties, the Babcock Wanson Group applies the conditions defined by legislation in force and particularly ensures that appropriate contractual provisions between the Babcock Wanson Group and the third party in question guarantee that the latter:
- will only use the Data for the purpose defined by us and in accordance with the objectives set by the Policy,
- will take appropriate security measures to prevent any unauthorised or unlawful Data processing and any loss or destruction of or damage to Data.
8. Provisions specific to the Group’s website
8.1 “Contact” and “Request quote” sections
To be able to reply to Your request for information, Data are collected when you complete and submit the online form in the "Contact" or "Request quote" section of the Site, i.e. depending on the case: title, last name, given name, employer, professional postal address, telephone number, email and messaging address, title.
The disclosure of information in the fields of these forms that are marked by an asterisk is mandatory to be able to provide you with the expected answers or to send you the requested quote.
These Data are processed solely for the purpose of: a) answering the questions You ask via the "Contact" section; b) sending you the quote corresponding to the request made using the "Request quote" form, c) providing you with technical information and offering goods and services that may be of interest to you via this same messaging system or by separate mailing.
Your Data will be processed in accordance with the above purposes and stored for the time necessary for the purpose of the processing.
Data may only be accessed by authorised members of staff of the Babcock Wanson Group responsible for promoting and marketing the Group’s goods and services. In the case of requests for quotes, technical departments may also have access to them.
Sections 10, 11 and 12 of the Policy apply as regards transfers outside the EU, security and your rights concerning Data collected via forms.
Data are collected when you complete and submit the online form in the "Job Applications" section, i.e. depending on the case: title, last name, given name, date and place of birth, marital status, postal and email addresses, telephone number, background information (CV, education, and previous employers).
The disclosure of information in the fields of these forms that are marked by an asterisk is mandatory to be able to record and process Your application.
These Data are only processed for the purpose of assessing whether the application matches the required profiles and, where applicable, to continue the recruitment process and/or to inform you of the decisions made.
Your Data will be processed in accordance with the above purposes and stored for the time necessary for the purpose of the processing. Data will be deleted within two years of the end of the recruitment process.
Data may only be accessed by authorised members of staff of the Babcock Wanson Group responsible for recruiting employees and by staff in charge of their approval.
The applicant must obtain the consent of any persons named as references to be contacted by the Babcock Wanson Group.
Sections 10, 11 and 12 of the Policy apply as regards transfers outside the EU, security and your rights concerning Data collected via forms.
8.3 Personal account
With your agreement, the Babcock Wanson Group may create a personal space for You on the Site. A number of documents may be stored in this space in connection with the performance of the contracts binding us. This space is protected by a personal login and password.
The Site may contain links to other websites managed by third parties. This Policy does not apply to such websites. You are responsible for checking how your personal data are used by these third-party websites.
Browsing data and cookies are necessary for the Site to function correctly. They are therefore necessarily collected and are governed by the Cookies policy attached in Appendix 2.
9. Data Storage Periods
Data is only stored for the time required for the purposes for which it is processed, plus the statutory limitation period in force.
The Companies in the Babcock Wanson Group retain certain mandatory documents (contracts, invoices, etc.) for their legal retention period increased by the statutory limitation or objection periods.
Applicants’ CVs are retained for a period of two years.
Site connection, browsing and traffic data are stored for the legal retention period.
Cookies expire thirteen months after their last update.
However, Data may be stored for longer than the abovementioned periods: either with your consent; or as records; or to comply with any statutory and regulatory obligations incumbent upon the Babcock Wanson Group or for the statutory limitation or objection periods.
10. Data Transfers
The Babcock Wanson Group hosts Data via the English companies SALESFORCE.COM EMEA LIMITED and PUBLICITY OVERLOAD Ltd.
Data are transferred outside the European Union in compliance with applicable regulations and in such a manner as to ensure the same level of Data protection as required by the European Union.
To this end, the Babcock Wanson Group ensures that processing is carried out in compliance with the Policy and provides adequate protection of data subjects' privacy and fundamental rights.
11. Data Security and Confidentiality
The Babcock Wanson Group implements appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of Data and, in particular, to ensure that they are not altered, damaged, or accessed by any unauthorised third parties.
The Babcock Wanson Group takes the necessary measures to ensure that only employees of the Babcock Wanson Group who have a need to know the Data for the purposes mentioned in the Policy have access to them and protect their confidentiality.
If Data must be disclosed to any third parties other than those referred to in section 7.2. above, the Babcock Wanson Group applies the conditions defined by legislation in force and particularly informs the data subjects affected by such transfer.
In all cases, the Babcock Wanson Group ensures that third parties undertake by contract to:
- only use personal data for the purpose specified by us and in accordance with the objectives defined within the framework of this Policy;
- take appropriate security measures to prevent any unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data, and any loss, accidental destruction of or damage to them.
Nonetheless, the Babcock Wanson Group shall not be held liable for any loss or disappearance of Data caused by a force majeure event or by a negligent or ill-intentioned third party.
12. Your rights
In accordance with the French data protection act and the GDPR, you have:
- a right of access (article 15 GDPR);
- a right of rectification (article 16 GDPR): you may therefore ask for any inaccurate Data to be corrected or for Data to be completed in connection with the purpose of the processing;
- a right to erasure (article 19 GDPR): you may ask for all or part of your Data to be erased when, in particular: the processing is unlawful, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose or you withdraw your consent;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time (article 132c GDPR);
- a right to restrict processing (article 18 GDPR): you may particularly exercise this right when you wish to restrict the use of your Data by the BABCOCK WANSON Group;
- a right to the portability of your Data (article 20 GDPR);
- a right to define directives concerning the post-mortem processing of your Data (Article 401 of the French data protection act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978): in this regard, you may define directives concerning the storage, erasure and disclosure of your Data after your death.
You may exercise the above rights by writing to:
ALDEBARAN BW DPO 110-106 rue du Lieutenant Petit Leroy 94669 Chevilly Larue cedex - France
Your Data will be modified or deleted as soon as possible and at the latest within 15 business days of receiving your request.
If you do not wish to receive promotional information from the Babcock Wanson Group, you may click on the unsubscribe links contained in our emails.
More generally, any question concerning the protection of personal data collected via the Site may be sent to the Babcock Wanson Group’s Data Protection Officer at: DPO@babcock-wanson.com
If we fail to comply with these rules, you may contact the supervisory authority in your home country if it is in the European Union.
ANNEXE 1 – DATA CONTROLLERS
For Babcock Wanson, a company registered under French Law, the Data Controller is:
Babcock Wanson 7 boulevard Alfred Parent 47600 Nérac
For Babcock Wanson ITALIANA, a company registered under Italian Law, the Data Controller is:
Babcock Wanson ITALIANA Via Roma 147, 20873 Cavenago di Brianza Monza Brianza
For Babcock Wanson UK Ltd, a company registered under UK Law, the Data Controller is:
Babcock Wanson UK Ltd Elstree Way 7 Borehamwood HERTFORDSHIRE WD6 1SA
For Babcock Wanson ESPAÑA, a company registered under Spanish Law, the Data Controller is:
Babcock Wanson ESPAÑA Carretera Bilbao-Plentzia, 31 Edificio Inbisa – Planta 1a – Dpto 107 48950 Erandio (Bizkaya)
For Babcock Wanson PORTUGAL, a company registered under Portuguese Law, the Data Controller is:
Babcock Wanson PORTUGAL Rua Gonçalves Zarco 1843 / 1867 Salas B e J 4450-685 MATOSINHOS
For Babcock Wanson POLSKA, a company registered under Polish Law, the Data Controller is:
Babcock Wanson POLSKA ul. Kosciuski 1c 44-100 GLIWICE
For REPUTABEL, a company registered under Netherlands Law, the Data Controller is:
REPUTABEL Hanzestraat 5 7622 AX Borne
APPENDIX 2 : COOKIES POLICY
As used in this Policy, the term “cookies” means cookies and other forms of technology covered by the EU Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications.
By using the Site, you consent to cookies, as described below, being saved on your device in accordance with the terms of this Cookies Policy.
2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that is saved by your browser on your PC or peripheral. Cookies help your browser navigate a website but cannot collect information stored on your computer or in your files. When a server uses a web browser to read cookies, these cookies may help a website to provide a better service. There are various types of cookies: https://www.google.fr/intl/fr/policies/technologies/types/
3. Managing cookies
You can manage and delete cookies to suit your requirements. For more information on this subject, see the website AllAboutCookies.org. You can delete all the cookies already saved on your computer and most browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being saved.
Managing cookies in your browser
Authorize, block or delete the cookies on your computer by adjusting the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
For more information on how to configure cookie settings, click on the link for your browser:
- For more information on Internet Explorer, click here
- For more information on Chrome, click here
- For more information on Safari, click here
- For more information on Firefox, click here
4. Cookies used on the Site
The following cookies are used on this website to manage and improve your user experience.
|Google Analytics||__utma||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||30 minutes||https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/|
|Google Analytics||__utmb||30 minutes||https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/|
|Google Analytics||__utmc||End of session||https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/|
|Google Analytics||__utmz||6 months||https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Used to distinguish users.||2 years||https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Used to distinguish users.||24 hours||https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/|
|Google Analytics||_gat||Used to throttle request rate.||1 minute||https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/|
|WordPress||wordpress_test_cookie||used to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies||End of browser session||https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies|
|WordPress||wordpress_<id>||uses these cookies to store your authentication details, and their use is limited to the admin console area||End of browser session||https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies|
|WordPress||wordpress_logged_in_ <id>||uses this cookie to indicate when you’re logged in, and who you are, for most interface use||15 Days||https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies|
|WordPress||wp-settings-<id>||uses this cookie to customise your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.||1 Year||https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies|
|WordPress||wp-settings-time-<id>||uses this cookie to customise your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.||1 Year||https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies|
|JetPack||tk_ai||Stores a randomly-generated anonymous ID. This is only used within the admin area and is used for general analytics tracking.||End of browser session||https://jetpack.com/support/cookies/|
|WooCommerce||woocommerce_cart_hash||contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes.||48 Hours||https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-cookies/|
|WooCommerce||woocommerce_items_in_cart||contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes.||48 Hours||https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-cookies/|
|WooCommerce||wp_woocommerce_session_||contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.||48 Hours||https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-cookies/|