With many years of experience in designing and managing ambitious projects in various high-demanding contexts, the industrial project management is firmly rooted in Babcock Wanson's DNA.
Babcock Wanson's product lines teams focus on research and development to provide energy and environmental efficiency of our equipment.
Every day, they respond to the challenge of providing our customers the best solution for their equipment at a controlled cost.
Whether in pre-sales or during the projects realisation, our teams capitalise a great technical know-how to satisfy the varied needs of the industrial processes.
Our team always provide a thorough analysis and everyone involves to optimise costs, delays and risks.
Our Main Functions
Andrea - Project Manager - Italy
Delphine - Product Line Manager - France
Project and Design Manager (M/F)
You are in charge of the detailed costing and signed contract realisation.
- Collection of customer needs, via Area Managers in a defined geographical area.
- Technical study and costing of projects.
- Maintenance contracts management and organisation of interventions related to these contracts.
- Interface between the production plant, the various national supports, the area manager, the technicians and the customers.
- Customer’s preferred interlocutor.
- Post-degree technical training (electrical engineering, automation, thermal).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business management in an industrial environment.
- Good proficiency in the use of computer tools.
Excellent interpersonal skills, commercial skills, availability, responsiveness, method and knowledge of the field.
A look inside
You must be logged in to post a comment.