Industrial Boiler Repairs and Revamping
Babcock Wanson is able to offer a dedicated service for the repair and upgrade of industrial boilers. For all types of boilers (small industrial boilers up to water tube boilers) and all brands of boilers, Babcock Wanson has the necessary resources:
- A project team for the realisation of works and site management
- A design office capable of producing the calculation notes according to the codes in force (NFE 32-100, CODAP etc) and meet all the requirements relating to the manufacture of pressure equipment (PED 97/23)
- A service for non-destructive testing (MT, US, PT, RT COFREND)
- Welding specialists able to intervene in the most difficult conditions with the required qualifications
- A manufacturing plant for the supply of pressurised parts (boiler tube plates, corrugated furnace tubes, water tube deflector, boiler entry hatches)
Babcock Wanson's teams serve a variety of needs such as:
- The re-tubing of Firetube boilers or water tube boiler
- Replacement of tube plates, water tube baffle refurbishment, manhole upgrades and replacements, furnace tube repairs, refractory repairs
- Economiser construction and installation for existing boilers
- Repair or modifications to the steam network
Babcock Wanson offers expertise in the field of pressure equipment in order to requalify such equipment and make it reliable for the future.
WE ALSO HAVE
Babcock Wanson offers a wide range of boilers for rental to meet your energy needs, whatever the situation.
To help get the most out of your Babcock Wanson equipment we offer a range of flexible industrial boiler training options.
Babcock Wanson’s engineers produce a detailed report on how to optimise it for maximum efficiency and operation.