Why Babcock Wanson?
Babcock Wanson offers a complete range of preventive and corrective maintenance contracts, tailored to meet our clients’ needs.
Our network of highly skilled, specialist Service Engineers know Babcock Wanson equipment inside out. They have seen hundreds of the same process heating systems over the years and have witnessed first-hand every problem that is likely to occur. This experience means they are best placed to identify any issues quickly and will know how to resolve them. Babcock Wanson engineers are both experienced and efficient and combined this means minimum downtime for the user.
Babcock Wanson Industrial Maintenance Service Contracts provide you with:
- Cost-effective planned maintenance
- Improved safety
- Greater equipment reliability
- Longer service life
- Reduced boiler plant operating costs
Over 4000 Maintenance Contracts Worldwide
Meeting Legal Requirements
When managing a boiler house or plant with any form of process heating system, there is a duty of care to manage the risks associated with that workplace and ensure the equipment within it remains safe.
There are many factors that contribute to the safe operation of a boiler, including:
- Boiler specification, condition and its associated plant
- Boiler operation and maintenance
- Safe systems of work, including management and supervision
- Competence of staff and the training they have received
- Reliability of your electronic control system
- How regularly your boiler is examined and tested
- The boiler house in general
Plant Maintenance is essential to ensure safe operation as well as smooth running. A Babcock Wanson maintenance service contract is tailored to meet local legal requirements. It not only provides benefits from an operational stance as it ensures that work is carried out at regular intervals, but also demonstrates commitment to ensuring a safe workplace and compliance with regulations.
Babcock Wanson Industrial Maintenance Service Contracts
Each customer differs in their set up and their maintenance requirements which is why all Babcock Wanson Industrial Maintenance Service Contracts are tailor made. Depending on requirements, we can provide:
- Periodic maintenance visits of expert field engineers
- Wearing & consumables spares replacement
- Water treatment including chemical supply and water quality follow up
- On call services
- Remote digital support including boiler monitoring (threshold tracking and alert), energy efficiency tracking, water quality analysis through a dedicated application (e-Water) and a client portal for instant access to information
- Plus, a range of additional services as required, including Thermography and Thermal Fluid analysis
In combination with a Service Contract, Babcock Wanson can offer extended warranties on:
- Burner: the burner is a combination of complementary technologies upon which the performance of the boiler house relies. With a Service Contract we can ensure the burner performance over the long run (up to 10 years extended warranty).
- Burner + Boiler: when using our Water Treatment Service, we can offer an extended warranty up to 10 years for Coil Boilers or Fire Tube Boilers.
- TPC Thermal Fluid Heaters: a five-year flexible manufacturer’s warranty covering the heater and selected ancillary devices including the circulating pump and system ancillaries plus routine analysis of the heat transfer fluid.
We are Committed to Your Performance
As we know a boiler breakdown often means a loss in production, we are confident that the high performance of our Service Contracts will result in minimum downtime.
- Preventative maintenance, on call duty and remote follow up of your facility enable us to provide you with a high level of availability of your facility, minimising any problems coming from your boiler room.
We also ensure a high level of performance regarding energy efficiency and environmental impact. In the long run, operational parameters within the boiler room can drift from initial settings, this can lead to an increase in fuel consumption or pollutant emissions. Thanks to the checks and adjustments performed as part of our Service Contract, steady reliable performance within the boiler room is achieved.
WE ALSO HAVE
Babcock Wanson offers a wide range of boilers for rental to meet your energy needs, whatever the situation.
To help get the most out of your Babcock Wanson equipment we offer a range of flexible industrial boiler training options.
Babcock Wanson’s engineers produce a detailed report on how to optimise it for maximum efficiency and operation.