Showing all 2 results
The development of industrial electric boilers has become essential to meet the current environmental challenges. With the energy sources for producing electricity evolving considerably over the last few decades, authorities in every country are implementing policies aimed at encouraging and supporting a rapid energy transition. Electrically heated industrial boilers are becoming an indispensable tool to meet the twin challenges of energy optimisation and decarbonisation.
By using electricity as a power source instead of fossil fuel, elecric boilers provide zero CO2 emissions on the users site. Simple to install, they offer high efficiency with ease of operation.
Electric boilers convert electricity into heat to produce steam. All the incoming electrical energy is converted into thermal energy providing an efficiency close to 100% with fast start-up and precise control of steam pressure.
Advantages of electrical Boilers
- 100% efficiency
- Zero emissions at the users site
- Precise steam pressure control
- Simple installation and commissioning
- Ease of regulatory inspections
- Low maintenance and service costs
- Robust construction for long life operation
- Easy user interface with Navinergy control system
- Reduced operational cost with BW7DAY unmanned control