Process air temperatures up to 900°C
The Gasairbloc Direct Process Air Heater from Babcock Wanson is suited to the harshest of industrial environments, including heavy industry and dusty sites, where long life and ease of operation are key to success.
It is direct fired using either gas or liquid fuels utilising an independent combustion air fan which allows air discharge temperatures of up to 1200°C.
GASAIRBLOC Direct Process Air Heater Characteristics
- Robust construction for demanding environments
- High air discharge temperature
- Generous combustion chamber for operation with heavy oils
- Natural gas or liquid fuel fired
- Suitable for use with Heavy Oils