Low Fuel Consumption
- Fully optimised and highly efficient in standard construction due to the use of fire tube helical rings which direct the flue gas into a swirling motion.
- Efficiencies of 95% and higher can be achieved when fitted with a matched Babcock Wanson economiser and heat recovery system.
- Electrical power consumption can be reduced by 30% to 50% by the use of variable speed control for the combustion air fan and feed water pump when specified.
Reduced Operating Cost
- Robust construction for long life
- Ease of access for simplified inspection and maintenance.
- Options include fully approved controls for attended, site supervised or fully unattended operation for economic operation and ease of use.
Why Choose the NBWB Fire Tube Steam Boiler?
- High efficiency – Low NOx burners
- High burner turndown ratio
- Simple access for ease of maintenance
- Robust design for very long life
- Flue gas Economisers
- Natural Gas, LPG or Light Oil firing options
- Dual fuel firing options
- O2 and CO trim options
- Simple unattended operation
- Complete steam system solution
NBWB Series Fire Tube Steam Boiler
|Steam output (1)||Kg/h||250||430||650||1000||1500||2000||2500|
|Power output (1)||kW||176||303||457||703||1055||1407||1758|
|Width A (2)||mm||1390||1470||1520||1680||1750||1790||1950|
|Length B (2)||mm||3090||3280||3380||4240||4300||4710||4980|
|Height C (2)||mm||1640||1730||1800||1980||2070||220||2270|
(1) Steam output at up to 10 barg based on feedwater at 60°C
(2) Overall diamensions include fitted burner and boiler mountings