Steam outputs from 10,000 kg/h to 30,000 kg/h
BWR Fire Tube Boilers feature three pass design and include a tubular construction flue gas reversal chamber. This proven feature, unique to Babcock Wanson, enhances water circulation thereby greatly reducing the risk of internal fouling (sludge accumulation in the bottom of the boiler). Furnace tie rods are not required and uniform shell expansion gives the flexibility to meet large steam load changes with minimal operational stress. High quality dry steam is provided due to generous steam space and integral separator.
Low Fuel Consumption
- The perfect match between the boiler shell and burner ensures reliable and efficient operation. Efficiencies in excess of 98% (R-Eco) and 105% (Condensing) can be achieved when fitted with a Babcock Wanson matched economiser and heat recovery system.
- Consistent high thermal efficiency throughout the firing range. Digital micro- modulation control with burner head geometry specifically designed to suit the BWR boiler provides very high turndown ratios with accurate control of excess air and lowest practicable operating costs.
- Electrical power consumption is reduced by 30% to 50% by the use of variable speed control.
Reduced Operating Cost
- Robust Construction for long life
- No risk of internal fouling
- The flue gas reversal chamber is fully water cooled ensuring high efficiency and minimum maintenance requirements. Ease of access to the chamber simplifies inspection.
Why Choose the BWR Fire Tube Steam Boiler?
- High efficiency – Low NOx burners
- High burner turndown ratios
- Simple access for ease of maintenance
- Robust design for very long life
- Flue gas Heat Recovery
- Combustion Air Pre-Heaters
- Dual and mixed fuel firing options
- O2 and CO trim options
- Simple unattended operation
- Complete steam system solutions
BWR Series Fire Tube Steam Boiler
|Steam output (1)||Kg/h||10000||12000||15000||17000||21000||25000||27000 (3)|
|Power output (1)||kW||6545||7862||9827||11136||13754||16372||17685|
|Width A (2)||mm||3820||3020||3175||3525||3800||4200||4500|
|Length B (2)||mm||8630||10640||10890||11300||12430||13880||14130|
|Height C (2)||mm||3890||4050||4287||4330||4530||4900||5100|
(1) At 15 barg and feedwater at 105°C
(2) Overall diamensions include fitted burner and boiler mountings
(3) 30,000 kg/h with an economiser under certain operation conditions