From 250 to 3,500 kg/h (174 to 2,442 kW)
The VAP-LN range from Babcock Wanson are high efficiency rapid Steam Generators designed to comply with the most restrictive international rules concerning NOx and CO emissions. Based on our proven coil design, VAP-LN provides a robust, energy saving and environmentally friendly Steam Generator that can produce steam from a cold start in as little as 3 minutes.
VAP-LN units have a low water content which means exceptional safety even when operating at high pressures. Available in vertical or horizontal configuration, the VAP-LN range can produce steam outputs from 250 to 3,500 kg/h with standard operating pressures from 10 to 29 bar. Higher pressures are available on demand, with examples working at up to 100 bar.
- Low water content means that start up is fast and heat loss and running costs are low.
- VAP-LN Steam Generators operate under very low thermal load conditions which results in a net thermal efficiency of more than 90%. When equipped with a Babcock Wanson flue gas economiser, thermal efficiency can be increased up to 95%.
Simple Reliable Operation
- The VAP-LN Steam Generator includes a matched burner and a completely integrated and factory tested control system as standard and is fully packaged for simple site installation.
- Constructed with three full gas passes and a generously sized combustion chamber the VAP-LN design provides low thermal load, high efficiency and very low emissions.
- VAP-LN can be equipped with Babcock Wanson 72H operating mode controls, when required by country code, which allows a simple setup and reduced operating costs.
- Designed for operation with Natural gas, LPG, Light Fuel Oil and a variety of specialist bio fuels without compromising emission performance.
- NOx emissions from VAP-LN’s are less than 100 mg/Nm³ as standard. Lower values can be achieved to meet special requirements.
Full Range of Ancillary Equipment
- Water Treatment including Water Softeners, RO Plant and Chemical Dosing Equipment.
- Feed Water Tanks & Babcock Wanson pressurised and atmospheric Thermal Deaerators.
- Pressure Reducing Stations & Steam Control Valves.
- Steam Separators, Blow Down Vessels and Heat Exchangers.
VAP-LN Series Coil Steam Boilers
* The above-mentioned data are not binding and can be changed without notice.