PARAT Halvorsen AS is Norway’s leading provider of steam and heating systems to industry, marine and offshore markets. The company is located in Flekkefjord and delivers products and services worldwide. PARAT has a strong focus on innovation and development and are seeking skilled and motivated co-workers. PARAT puts strong emphasis on the well-being of the employees.
We are growing rapidly, and our products are sought after worldwide, therefore we are looking for flexible, adaptable and willing to learn colleagues. At PARAT, you get to follow the product from raw material throughout the production process to turnkey products ready for commissioning.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
- 3D-modelling in Autodesk Inventor
- 2D-drawing in Autocad and Autodesk Inventor for production drawings
- Contribute to the development of the company’s 3D-modelling philosophy
- Construct and calculate production drawings for heat- / pressure technical systems and steel structures
- Participate in projects on standardisation, development of solutions and product design / innovation
- Some travelling related to project execution and start-up on customer facilities may be expected
- Experience with 3D mechanical design (Inventor)
- Minimum 3-years relevant work experience
- English language (oral and written)
- Team player that enjoys learning and sharing knowledge
- Service and solution oriented
- Accurate with a focus on details
- Candidates with relevant experience, without formal engineering background are also invited to apply
- Professionally exciting, challenging, and varied work tasks
- A good working environment
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Competitive terms that include private health insurance
- Possibility of boat berth
- EV charging
For more information about the position, please contact:
Kim André Jørpeland, phone: +47 99 48 54 89.
Please send application with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications are assessed on an on-going basis.