We are growing rapidly, and our products are sought after worldwide, therefore we are looking for flexible, adaptable and willing to learn colleagues. At PARAT, you get to follow the product from raw material throughout the production process to turnkey products ready for commissioning.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Varied tasks throughout the production line
- Fabrication, construction, welding and assembly of components
- Manufacture products based on technical drawings
- Contribute to the development of products, working and production methods
- Formal competence in welding, sheet metal work, industrial piping or industrial mechanics etc.
- Experience from welding boilers / pressure vessels
- Relevant experience can compensate for a lack of formal competence. Recent graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Holders of welding certificate for pipe wire (136) H-L045 black steel and preferably also TIG (141) H-L045 stainless and black steel will be prioritised. Applicants without relevant certificates will be trained to be certified
- Read and understand work drawings
- Accurate with a focus on details
- English language (oral and written)
- Holders of Overhead crane (G4) and Forklift driver’s license will be prioritised
- Necessary training will be provided
- Eager to learn! If you want to learn, you will!
- Be able to work independently and in groups
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Reliable and efficient
- Thrives in a sometimes hectic work day
- Good cooperation skills
- Professionally exciting, challenging, and varied work tasks
- A good working environment
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Competitive terms that include private health insurance
- Possibility of boat berth
- EV charging
For more information about the position, please contact:
Tore Sæther Johannessen phone: +47 99 48 54 82.
Please send application with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications are assessed on an on-going basis.