The EUROSTEAM (ESM) from Babcock Wanson is an horizontal, high efficiency, rapid steam generator. Based on our proven coil design to provide a robust, energy saving and environmentally friendly boiler, the ESM unit can produce steam from a cold start in as little as three minutes.
EUROSTEAM coil Steam Generators have a low water content which means exceptional safety even when operating at high pressures. The standard range of ESM units produces up to 10,000 kg/h saturated steam, with operating pressures up to 29 bar in standard form. Higher pressures are available on demand, with examples working at up to 100 bar.
- Low water content means that start up is fast and heat loss and running costs are low.
- Combustion air preheating is a built in feature of the ESM range. Combined with a large heat transfer surface, thermal efficiency of circa 90% is achieved. When equipped with a Babcock Wanson flue gas economiser, thermal efficiency can be increased up to 95%
Simple Reliable Operation:
- The EUROSTEAM Steam Generator includes a completely integrated and factory tested control system as standard and is fully packaged for simple site installation.
- The Babcock Wanson burner, tailor made for the ESM, is designed for operation with Natural Gas, LPG, Light Fuel Oil and a variety of specialist Bio-fuels.
- Combustion air preheating, achieved within the double air gap between the external jacket and the combustion chamber, has a dual purpose. As well as reducing fuel consumption, the air jacket provides thermal insulation for the boiler, resulting in low surface losses.
- EUROSTEAM quick steam generator can be installed with Babcock Wanson 72H operating mode when required by country code, which allows a simple setup and reduced operating costs.
- The EUROSTEAM rapid steam generator is highly efficient and has low emissions in standard form.
- An optional Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system gives further reductions in NOx emissions and ensures compliance with the Medium Combustion Plant Directive (MCPD).
Full Range of Ancillary Equipment
- Water Treatment including Water Softeners, RO Plant and Chemical Dosing Equipment
- Feed Water Tanks & Babcock Wanson pressurised and atmospheric Thermal Deaerators
- Pressure Reducing Stations & Steam Control Valves
- Steam Separators, Blow Down Vessels and Heat Exchangers
EUROSTEAM Steam Generator
|Capacity||Kcal/h x 1000||600||750||900||1050||1200||1500||1800||2100||2400||3000||3600||4200||4800||6000|