The E-VAP Rapid Steam Generator is a horizontal, multi-pass Coil Steam Generator benefiting from Babcock Wanson’s many years of experience in both design and manufacture of steam raising equipment. The horizontal configuration of E-VAP ensures easy access to all components for both operation and maintenance.
- The EVAP horizontal once through Steam Generator has been designed to operate in a multitude of industries and with a wide range of operating pressures
- Extended unattended operation to suit local operating requirements.
- Most types of liquid or gaseous fuels can be used.
- Low water content means safe operation
- Reduced blowdown losses
- Flue Gas Recirculation ensures compliance with emmissions regulations
- Steam produced in 5-15 minutes from cold
- Simple water and chemical treatment requirements
- Reduced annual inspection requirements
- Low maintenance and long plant life
- Fully digital control panel including touchscreen operator interface
- Reduced floor space required compared with traditional firetube boilers
- Fully modulating electronic control saves energy and improves performance
- Auto Start and Stop plus option for full Sequence Control
- Specialist pump ensures low maintenance and simple operation
- Small footprint for high output means low heat loss and fuel savings
- Lowest practicable electrical consumption
- High combustion and plant efficiency
- Low water content means fast steaming from cold and saves energy at every start up
Full range of ancillary equipment and services
- Feedwater tanks and feed systems.
- Economisers for increased efficiency.
- Feed water conductivity monitoring and automated blowdown control.
- System ancillaries and heat exchangers.
- Full turnkey design and installation service.
- Babcock Wanson Water Treatment Solutions and support.
- Commissioning and after sales service.
E-VAP Rapid steam generator
|Steam Output (1)||Kg/h||1700||2700||3700||5700|
|Width A (2)||mm||1860||2090||2280||2770|
|Length B (2)||mm||3540||4730||4780||5790|
|Height C (with economiser) (2)||mm||2240||2440||2550||2880|
|Weight – full coil||Kg||3000||4850||5300||10500|
(1) All steam outputs are for steam at 10barg and feedwater at 80°C.
(2) Dimensions are for standard 12 barg design pressure (higher pressures available on request).