Outputs from 2,000,000 to 12,000,000 kCal/h (2,326 to 13,953 kW)
The EPC-H Heater from Babcock Wanson is an horizontal, tubular construction, multi-pass fired thermal fluid designed for high efficiency operation using Natural Gas, LPG, Light Fuel Oil and a variety of specialist Bio-fuels. The EPC-H Heater has been designed to be suitable for a wide range of process industries and to be efficient, simple, safe and reliable in operation.
The combustion chamber is designed for low thermal load and has a large heat exchange surface resulting in a high thermal efficiency of up to 92%. The heat exchange design also results in optimal fluid side pressure drop, thereby reducing the circulating pump power demand which is important to optimise for high flow systems
Simple Reliable Operation
- EPC-H is delivered ready for connection to the thermal fluid circuit, fuel supply, power and exhaust systems allowing straightforward and rapid installation.
- The Babcock Wanson burner is robust and well proven and has been designed in parallel with the design of the combustion chamber and exhaust gas passes. With high efficiency in operation, this optimal design results in an extended operational life.
- Despite the high-power operation EPC-H is capable of meeting the most stringent environmental demands for exhaust gas emissions.
- Flow monitoring systems built into the heater design ensures trouble free and reliable fluid life.
- Being simple to operate and simple to maintain means EPC-H is the ideal choice for larger demand, very low emission projects.
- Built to proven designs to ensure reduced fuel consumption and ease of operation.
- Minimal internal refractory means simple operation and maintenance over an extended period.
- High efficiency thermal fluid systems with reduced exhaust gas flow provide substantial environmental advantages.
Full range of Ancillary Equipment and Services
- Pre-mounted constructions – when combined with an SOV Steam Generator
- Heat transfer fluid pumps.
- System valves and controls.
- Ancillaries and heat exchangers plus turnkey projects on request.
EPC-H Series Thermal Fluid Heater