From 1000,000 to 6,000,000 kCal/h (1,163 to 6,978 kW)
The EPC-ES Heater from Babcock Wanson is a multi-pass fired heater with a long pedigree in both design and construction. The vertical down fired configuration ensures stress free operation and ease of expansion of the heater coil and integral economiser. Both are key features for long equipment life. The EPC-ES & HRV range has been designed to operate in a wide range of industries and with differing heat transfer fluids in both open and pressurised systems. All kinds of liquid or gaseous fuels can be used.
High Efficiency Thermal Fluid Heating
- Integral double pass combustion air/exhaust gas economiser ensures very high operating efficiency without the need for external heat recovery – simple, safe and reliable in operation.
- Babcock Wanson burner designed to match the combustion chamber provides efficient operation with high temperature combustion air.
- High thermal fluid velocity in the coils ensures long equipment and fluid life.
- Fully integrated and factory tested control system for simple site installation.
- Built to proven designs to ensure low fuel consumption and ease of operation.
- High efficiency thermal fluid systems with reduced exhaust gas flow provide substantial environmental advantages.
Full Range of Ancillary Equipment and Services
- Heat transfer fluid pumps
- Deaerators and expansion tanks
- Combined Deaerator and Expansion tank
- Secondary circuits and controls for heat users
EPC-ES Series Thermal Fluid Heating
|EPC-ES||model||1000 ES||1500 ES||2000 ES||2500 ES||3000 ES||4000 HRV||5000 HRV||6000 HRV|
|Output||kcal/h x 1000||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000||5000||6000|