From 100,000 to 6,000,000 kCal/h (116 to 6,978 kW)
The TPC-B Thermal Fluid Heater is a vertical, multi-pass, fired heater with a long pedigree of both design and construction. The downward fired configuration ensures stress free and unrestricted expansion of the heater coils during normal operation. The heater has been designed to operate in a diverse range of industries and with a wide variety of heat transfer fluids. A variety of liquid or gaseous fuels can be used.
Simple Reliable Operation
- TPC-B includes an integral, air-cooled outer case that acts as both a combustion air pre-heater/economiser and as a constant barrier between the hot combustion gases and the outer structure. This feature ensures safest operation and long heater life.
- Fully integrated and factory tested control system for simple site installation.
- Integral Babcock Wanson burner ensures efficient use of fuel, simple maintenance and compliance with emission standards.
- High efficiency thermal fluid system provides substantial environmental advantages and low overall emissions.
Full Range of Ancillary Equipment
- Heat transfer fluid pumps
- Babcock Wanson Combined Deaerator and Expansion tank
- Valves and controls
- System ancillaries and heat exchangers
TPC-B Thermal Fluid Heater
|TPC- B||model||100 B||200 B||400 B||600 B||1000 B||1500 B||2000 B||2500 SC||3000 SC||3000 B||4000 B||5000 B||6000 B|
|Output||kcal/h x 1000||100||200||400||600||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||3000||4000||5000||6000|