LNTA & TA
The LNTA and TA range of forced draft burners are part of Babcock Wanson’s success story in the field of Industrial Boilers. Thanks to the continuous improvement of these ranges they continue to be widely acclaimed for industrial applications (both within boilers and process equipment).
LNTA & TA Industrial Burners
- Fuel available: Natural gas, Liquefied gas, Gasoil, Medium and Heavy Fuel Oils and other specific fuels on request.
- LNTA: From 3.5 to 10.5 MW.
- TA: from 9 to 22 MW.
- LNTA: Fully integrated combustion air fan and burner motor.
- TA: Independent combustion air fan assembly provides flexible site installation options.
- Molded aluminium shell for reduced weight.
- Simple access to all burner components using hinged burner opening system.
- Ignition by gas igniter (pilot).
- Flame failure control to suit fuel selection and control requirements/regulations.
- Fully digital combustion controls for fine output adjustment and efficient operation.
- Digital control of burner head position for improved operation and emissions.
- Multi-jet gas distribution with integral exhaust gas recirculation to reduce NOx emission.